Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4/13/11

okayyyy. people have to get more into this class. today we had allot of interesting stuff up to look at. But not allot of people participated.
1st we put up our home work and talked about them. allot of interesting work, and i can see how this will be used in real life in our jobs. Then the teacher put up some adds and we talked about them, but only few people talked. For some reason not allot of students get into the assignments. i hope they do so the class will be more fun and we can learn more stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, tons of great stuff in this particular class.
    Personally I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON. Switching my gears in the last 3 weeks hasn't been easy! I hope it will get better soon. I'm an outgoing person, but getting up at 6am doesn't work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it takes a while to get used to regularly speaking in class, I think, for most people. Especially as it's a 200 level course, for a lot of the people in it, it's probably one of the first where a lot of dialogue is strongly encouraged/required. But I'm sure people will start to contribute more and more as we all get know one another better, and get more used to doing so. :)

    ReplyDelete