Friday, April 8, 2011

4/6/11

Movie time. Got to class and the teacher showed us a video about AIGA, I knew about them before, but learned more about them. I wish photographers had a organization like that too. I think its a great thing, you network with others, and together we are stronger, and we can make our art be more appreciated. I will be joining them. After the video a guy from gauge which is the AIGA student group at school, told us about the group and the events. I will try to make all of there meetings. After that the teacher started to talk about mind maps and showed us some pics of what they are. Then we started to make a mind map, and he collected our homework, and he put some of them on the board. He asked the class to see if we can find out why he chose those ones. I liked the mind map exercise you keep coming up with new things that could happen that have nothing to do with what you started from.

No comments:

Post a Comment